Friday, August 15, 2008

Howdy:)

Ok I created this spot to show off Layout's & such that I've created with different scrapkits. I'll be using a lot of kits by Digital Embellishments.The creator is Angelique Field & she's very good.She sells at Digital Embellishments,Lacy's Tube Store & Scrapping Whispers. She'll be having stores at Sweet Scrap Shop & MooTwoDesigns soon.I'll post an update when I recieve it.

My name is Rose & I go by Guardian Angel online.?I'm a married mom of 2 handsome boys.(you'll be seeing photos of them on here in many of the layouts lol)I've been playing in paintshop pro since about 2002 if I remember correctly.I've done everything from tagging,to scrapping.Now I'm learning Daz Studio & working with Fractals too.So this will be a new experience for me too.Nice to meet everybody & I'll be uploading stuff soon:)
Rose

No comments: